Thanks for listening over the last 4 years! .

Tune into the archives below or on iTunes.


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thanks!

As I mentioned on my last show two weeks ago, hosting and producing The Sports Grill radio program over the last four years at WHRW Binghamton University has been amazing.  Having the opportunity to talk about the world of sports on the radio is something that I have always been passionate about I hope you enjoyed hearing my weekly take on the daily happenings in NY Sports.  It was quite fitting when the Islanders, which of course you know is my favorite team, seemingly had their team rebuilding project parallel my show.  I remember when we covered John Tavares' debut in October 2009 and to end my show this May with the Isles having their first playoff run in 6 years was quite the finish.

First off, I would like to thank all of the guests on the show over the years who took time out of their busy schedules to talk about the teams they cover on a daily basis.  They were an integral and informative part of the program and I hope you continue to check out their links on the right sidebar of the blog.  I also want to thank my co-hosts Zack and Joe.  We had some great sports debates over the years and it was a pleasure to talk sports with each of you. Thanks to the WHRW management and our engineers who volunteered their time every week to ensure that the technical operations of The Sports Grill  went smoothly.  Last of all, I would like to you...the fans and listeners of this show.  The show made quite the transformation from that first show of my freshman year at Binghamton University to this semester and it was great to talk with all of you on the phones on-air.  While The Sports Grill radio program on WHRW may be complete, take a listen to all of our archives below to relive some of the great moments and hear the guest interviews.  I'll still be on Twitter @TheSportsGrill to chat about the latest in NY Sports.  To hear a highlight package of Sports Grill moments, feel free to listen here. In the meantime, have a great summer and keep on tuning into the other great show all-year long on WHRW 90.5 FM Binghamton!

Sincerely,
Steven "The Sports Grill"



No comments:

Post a Comment